I don’t know about you, but I’m finally recovered from Black Friday (spent eating more), Small Business Saturday (spent working my tail off at the #beastworldcup at Killington), Cyber Monday (spent catching up from the holiday at my office job) and Giving Tuesday (spent promoting giving to charities close to my heart while training on snow in the rain).
I saw an interesting post, probably on Facebook, about supporting online businesses run by your friends during the month of December. It didn’t have a catchy name- and I don’t know if I’m the person to come up with the catchy name, but I love the idea.
Many of my friends have awesome etsy shops and sell amazing products through other online stores. My goal this December is to buy for as many, if not all, of the people on my lists through a combination of local shops and online businesses run by my friends and I ask you to do the same.
Check out the opportunities below, and this is just pulling from my small circle:
- Beautycounter– A revolutionary company I’ve partnered with to bring safer products to the hands of everyone. You may have noticed some posts…Shop before 12/13/16 to guarantee arrival before Christmas with standard shipping.
- JOY all things underthings – a locally owned store in Manchester that recently launched a great shopify site. Check it out here: JOY on Shopify
- FaceMine– Beautiful handmade baby blankets- ask Adam about his books and calendars too.
- Becca’s Hats in Vermont- Really cute hats made with love- Contact Rebecca Greenly to see what she’s got!
- Squirrelly Sea Cow doesn’t have things listed on esty right now, but use the address to reach out about amazing hand crafted greeting cards.
- Lexi Moore Designs- beautiful handmade jewelry – find her on Facebook
- Kelly Sindler- WIN worldwide– great, easy to make shakes to get you out the door with a great start to you nutritional needs.
- Alice Jennings– Beachbody- fun routines and a supportive community to help you get back to the shape you wish you were in…
I know my talented circle has more I can’t find- contact me and I’ll add you!